I know it's been like 7 years since I've written anything here. Not a whole lot has been going on. Carson went to his first baseball game:
Carson also went to his first Parade:
Other than that, we've been enjoying the weather when it's nice and hanging out inside when it's not so nice. My mom and I brought Carson to Underwater Adventures at the Mall of America. Carson was a million times more interested in the moving sidewalk than the fish. Oh well, we'll try again in a few months and see how he likes it. He's free until he's 3 so I might as well take advantage!
As for me, I'm 18 weeks now and hanging in there, feeling good! I have my ultrasound on the 31st. We will not be finding out the sex of the baby so sorry to disappoint!! :) But I will come and post the ultrasound pictures!
Hopefully I'll have a real update soon!
Other than that, we've been enjoying the weather when it's nice and hanging out inside when it's not so nice. My mom and I brought Carson to Underwater Adventures at the Mall of America. Carson was a million times more interested in the moving sidewalk than the fish. Oh well, we'll try again in a few months and see how he likes it. He's free until he's 3 so I might as well take advantage!
As for me, I'm 18 weeks now and hanging in there, feeling good! I have my ultrasound on the 31st. We will not be finding out the sex of the baby so sorry to disappoint!! :) But I will come and post the ultrasound pictures!
Hopefully I'll have a real update soon!
1 comment:
The first picture of Carson and Dave... Carson is looking more like Dave. Still cute as a button as usual!
18 weeks already???!!! Yah!! Almost half way there! Glad to hear you are feeling good!
Post a Comment